Saturday 22 April 2017

Swaps


What's great about sharing your swaps with other paper crafters is that you get to take home some really amazing card fronts and little gifts. The shares for this year's Onstage Local event were amazing, I am always blown away with their spirit of generosity. Its clear to see the effort and time everyone has put into create these spectacular projects. Below are the shares other crafters have shared with me, I am sure you'll agree, they are all really quite clever. Thanks everyone for your generosity. Scroll over the image to find out who created them.
























2 comments:

  1. I know it was my first time going to on stage loved it all and you are so right all the cards ♥️ and the other littles 3D gifts all very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene the swaps were just fabulous, so excited when I saw them on our table and it was great to see other people and five them our swaps, so looking forward to November!!!!!

    ReplyDelete