Monday 24 April 2017

Mother's Day candles


Mother Day is about two weeks away and I have recently  made about 50 natural soy candles for sale specially for the occasion. Could not think of a better way to decorate them than with the belly band from the So Detailed thinlit dies and the falling in love designer series paper. This suite of products are really quite beautiful, delicate and elegant. which is the very embodiment of Mother's Day!! I think it was a perfect match. I feel really quite gutted that these product are on the retiring list, which means that they will not be available for purchase after this month. I have used mine quite a bit and can see many more use for it in future, definitely keeping them. 
It was super easy to decorate the candles, although my Big Shot cutting pads did take quite a beating in the process. Cutting out 50 of these delicate belly bands can take its toll on the poor acrylic cutting pads, I think I might have to retire them after this project.











No comments:

Post a Comment