Thursday 27 April 2017

Build It


Nailed It

For these projects I am using the "Nailed It" suite of products. Being the only female in my household, I am always looking for stamps and coordinating products that are suitable for men. I think you would agree that 90% of crafting products that are out there are targeted at a female audience. So one can imagine my excitement when this set was introduced by Stampin' Up. But I was very disappointing to find out recently that Stampin' Up is retiring this bundle. As it was one of the few masculine sets, I was hoping they would keep it. I am glad that I got this set, and more importantly, I was able to make good use of it, and it is definitely one that is going in my "keeping it" basket. I made these cards for my husband's 39th and my Father-in-law's 65th Birthday. 










My little man made a card for Pops himself, he didn't want me to make one for him. Great effort for a four years old.

1 comment:

  1. Thoroughly gorgeous male cards Irene.. I am so keeping tbis set! Your cards changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete